It’s never too late…
I have been around this old world for a lot of years. I have seen many catastrophes and sad times, and just as many weddings, births and happy times. No matter what is going on in the world, there is always one thing that happens… we eat!
Feasts have been made for thousands of years, both in celebration and sadness. In every country there is that one special dish conjured up that lets others know there is happiness or sadness, and the basis of its origins.
This is some of the things I want to explore with you, my followers. I think food is the one thing that we all have in common, but have made it into a chore, instead of a love filled, and enjoyable art.
I will be sharing recipes from world wide places, family favourites and some that are just fun to produce with children and friends. There will be quick meals for families on the go, and cheap recipes for people on tight purse strings.
There are many appliances out there to help make your experience in the kitchen more enjoyable, and in some cases, easier. I will also let you know what I used when I prepared a lot of these recipes.
So, I hope you all enjoy what I have to offer, and enjoy cooking as much as I do.

No comments:
Post a Comment